Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please read the list of topics in detail here
and consider submitting an abstract for evaluation. The International Scientific Committee of the XIXth European Symposium on the Quality of Eggs and Egg products and XXVth European Symposium on the Quality of Poultry Meat will select papers on the base of these abstracts.
Basic requirements for abstract:
• Abstract should be submitted via online by April 15, 2023
• Abstract can be no more than 1800 characters including spaces
• All abstracts must be submitted in English
• Use short and simple sentences
• Be sure to include keywords (no more than 5)
• Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline
• Please ensure that text does not contain typos or grammatical errors
• No Proofreading will be carried out, and no corrections will be possible after the submission deadline
• The authors will have been informed of acceptance of abstracts by the end of April 2023
• Should the abstract be accepted, the author is required to register for the meeting before May 15, 2023 so that the paper can be listed in the final programme and its summary published in the abstracts book.
The confirmation of Abstract Submission will be automatically sent to the submitter, corresponding author and a presenting author by e-mail upon completion of online submission. This letter is not an acceptance notification but a notification of your submission details. It is the responsibility of each individual to verify the acknowledgements and carefully review the submitted abstract(s), noting that in some cases during the submission process, characters become illegible.